Saturday, September 06, 2008

Getting Nostalgic again . . . vintage photos

Christine is working today, so I started looking back in old photo albums and guess what I found . . .

(Click on Photo to Enlarge it!)
This is my 1st Grade Class Photo! My dad was principal Mr. Holmes, over to the left and my teacher was Mrs. Ruggles - inwhich I am standing right in front of!
The 2 girls in the front row to the far left in aqua/teal dresses were Sylvia and Angela who I would develop a crush on. I would write love letters to Sylvia only to have Angela intercept them!

Here I am in 1959 - they kept me in a pin and forced me to ride ponies!!









and I would lay down with my best friend, Huckleberry Hound! I dragged that stuffed animal everywhere I would go - nowadays I have a Dinki pekingese that I walk - kinda ironic!

No comments: